I believe we each have a seed of something great within us... an idea, an ambition, a talent. For many people the seed doesn't get to grow, it's held inside a nut, confined and unable to flourish. My defining purpose is to help people crack the nut.
I am a passionate advocate of entrepreneurial flair and I work with people who have decision-making power in their professional lives, from:
- Award winning film producers to founders of multi-national businesses
- Best-selling authors to ground-breaking solopreneurs
- Tech entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley to political leaders in Downing Street and beyond
In the past 20+ years, I've had the honour of working with amazing people who have achieved some extraordinary results. I don't take the credit here, after all, they are the seed from which their results grow. However, the true potential of my work is best illustrated by some of the things my amazing clients have achieved, so here are a couple of metrics:
- 2,000+ new products or services launched
- 50 businesses who've doubled their turnover in 12 months
- 700+ new businesses founded
- 150+ promotions secured
- an average of £20M of new business secured by small businesses each year
- 14 books written, 37 industry awards won, 5 films and 2 stage shows produced, 4 gurus/superstars born and 3 charities founded
It's what my tag line says... helping brilliant people achieve extraordinary success since 1991.
I think my coaching is passionate, committed and maverick and characterised by non-judgement, brave-talking and immense curiosity. My clients say I'm no BS, kick-ass and energising. They're right of course.
I bring my pre-coaching experience as an entrepreneur into my work as a coach. I founded my first company at the age of 18, and by my 25th birthday had founded 2 record labels, a publishing company, an artist management company and a club promotions company with my ex-partner Carl Cox.
Changing direction in the mid 90s I completed a degree in Applied Psychology at Sussex University then trained with, graduated from and became a faculty member at CoachU. I established my coaching practice in 1998 and became an ICF Professional Certified Coach in 2001.
My personal passions are Daft Punk’s album Alive, liberal politics, body-boarding in Croyde and my family (not in that order).
I am married to my teenage sweetheart, Francesco, and live in the Sussex countryside with our son, extended family and two dogs.